The CCS is proud to recognize members for outstanding contributions to the field of cardiovascular health and care. It is a wonderful way for the CCS community to celebrate career achievements and inspire others to do great things.
We invite you to nominate a colleague or an organization that has demonstrated outstanding achievements and exceptional performance in their work. This is an opportunity to acknowledge excellence, dedication, and innovation by your colleagues and peers.
This year’s awards include:
- CCS Achievement Award
- Distinguished Teacher/Mentor Award
- Dr. Harold N. Segall Award of Merit
- Dr. Robert E. Beamish Award – support by the Canadian Journal of Cardiology (CJC) – nominations to be submitted to Dr. Stanley Nattel, Editor-in-Chief, CJC at email@example.com.
- Research Achievement Award
- CCS Women in Cardiovascular Medicine/Science Mentorship Award
- Trainee Excellence in Education Award
- NEW in 2023: Exemplary Leadership in Clinical Cardiovascular Medicine and Surgery Award
The CCS Recognition Awards Ceremony will be held during Vascular 2023 in Montreal in October. The date and time will be announced soon.
All awards information can be found on the CCS website.
The deadline to submit nominations is April 24, 2023 at 12:00 (noon) EDT. We encourage you to nominate deserving individuals from across our diverse CCS Community. Help us celebrate excellence and achievement in cardiovascular medicine.
Thank you for your support!
Questions? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other NewsSee All
Time to let our stars shine!
April 28, 2022
Nominations are now open for the 2022 Canadian Cardiovascular Society Recognition Awards.CCS News Membership
Career opportunities now on MY.CCS.ca
March 7, 2022
In case you missed it, earlier this month we moved our career opportunities page from the Member...Membership
CCS is here to support you! Renew your membership for 2022 and access all the benefits we offer.
December 17, 2021
We appreciate how challenging this past year has been and hope that throughout this time, you have...Membership