The CCS is proud to recognize members for outstanding contributions to the field of cardiovascular health and care. It is a wonderful way for the CCS community to celebrate career achievements and inspire others to do great things.
We invite you to nominate a colleague or an organization that has demonstrated outstanding achievements and exceptional performance in their work. This is an opportunity to acknowledge excellence, dedication, and innovation by your colleagues and peers.
This year’s awards include:
- CCS Achievement Award
- Distinguished Teacher/Mentor Award
- Dr. Harold N. Segall Award of Merit
- Dr. Robert E. Beamish Award – support by the Canadian Journal of Cardiology (CJC) – nominations to be submitted to Dr. Stanley Nattel, Editor-in-Chief, CJC at email@example.com.
- Research Achievement Award
- CCS Women in Cardiovascular Medicine/Science Mentorship Award
- Trainee Excellence in Education Award
- NEW in 2023: Exemplary Leadership in Clinical Cardiovascular Medicine and Surgery Award
The CCS Recognition Awards Ceremony will be held during Vascular 2023 in Montreal in October. The date and time will be announced soon.
All awards information can be found on the CCS website.
The deadline to submit nominations is April 24, 2023 at 12:00 (noon) EDT. We encourage you to nominate deserving individuals from across our diverse CCS Community. Help us celebrate excellence and achievement in cardiovascular medicine.
Thank you for your support!
Questions? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other NewsSee All
May 30, 2023