CCS Achievement Award
Award Criteria and How to submit a nomination
The CCS Achievement Award was created in 1992 in recognition of Canadians who have made outstanding contributions in their career within the cardiovascular field.
CCS Members are asked to nominate an individual whose/who:
- Career has significantly aided the growth of and support to the cardiovascular field;
- Is a Canadian citizen, and member of CCS;
- Contains highly respected attributes relative to this Award.
A Nomination submission must include the following documents:
- a Letter of Recommendation summarizing the candidate’s highly respected attributes relative to this Award;
- an updated CV and a brief 1-2 page Biography of the nominee.
Submit a nomination by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the plaque presentation at the annual CCS Awards Ceremony, which takes place during the Canadian Cardiovascular Congress, the Annual Achievement Award recipient will receive complimentary registration for the current year’s Canadian Cardiovascular Congress.