We are pleased to make available a series of resources and guidance documents for cardiovascular professionals, and their patients, impacted by COVID-19. New resources are being added as they are published or made available.
Guidance from the CCS COVID-19 Rapid Response Team and CCS Affiliate organizations
- Applying Ongoing Learning from the COVID-19 Pandemic Towards Optimal Cardiovascular Care in Canada – December 1, 2020
- The New “Virtual Reality”: Practical Approaches to the Delivery of Cardiac Rehabilitation Care during the COVID-19 Crisis – May 29, 2020
- Acute heart failure in multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children
- An outbreak of severe Kawasaki-like disease at the Italian epicentre of the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic: an observational cohort study
- Pan Canadian CHD surveillance program – May 20, 2020
- Multi system inflammatory syndrome in children and adolescents with COVID-19
Click here to view more resources.
Thank you to our Rapid Response Knowledge Mobilization Partners.
- Applying Ongoing Learning from the COVID-19 Pandemic Towards Optimal Cardiovascular Care in Canada – December 9, 2020
- The New “Virtual Reality”: Practical Approaches to the Delivery of Cardiac Rehabilitation Care during the COVID-19 Crisis
- Most Recent Data on COVID-19 in Pediatric Population Including PMIS / MIS-C
- A NEW DAWN: The Rise of POCUS during the Pandemic and Beyond – May 20, 2020
- COVID-19 eChat: The Bottom Line on Sex, Gender and COVID-19 – May 14, 2020
- COVID-19: Tackling HF Care – May 6, 2020
- Cardiac Surgery During the COVID-19 Pandemic – A Canadian Perspective – May 6, 2020
- CRITICAL! ICU Care for Cardiovascular Practitioner: Guidance from the Canadian Cardiovascular Critical Care Society – April 29, 2020
- A call for clinical acumen: Care delivery in the COVID-19 era – April 15, 2020
- Cardiovascular considerations & treatment tips for patients with COVID-19 – April 1, 2020
- Practical advice for implementing recommendation from the CCS COVID-19 Rapid Response Team – March 25, 2020
Thank you to our webinar sponsors.
- Burning questions in the COVID era: Responsible use of PPE and navigating Code Blue – April 16, 2020
- Live FAQ from the CCS COVID-19 Rapid Response Team – April 3, 2020
Statements and letters
- Online Everywhere: CCC 2020 is going virtual – May 8, 2020
- Joint publication from 15 North American cardiovascular societies addresses how to safely reintroduce diagnostic and treatment services during the pandemic – May 2, 2020
- CCS offers the federal government information, support, advice, and solidarity in response to COVID-19 – March 30, 2019
- Announcement: New Deadline for CCC Workshops – March 20, 2020
- COVID-19 and CCC2020 – March 11, 2020
- Joint letter to the Deputy Ministers of Health and Public Safety offering expert guidance on a coordinated strategy regarding the use of ECMO during the COVID-19 pandemic – March 17, 2020
- CCS’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic – March 15, 2020