CCS Recognition Awards
Each year, the Canadian Cardiovascular Society™ (CCS) recognizes the outstanding achievements of individual Canadians and Canadian organizations that contribute to cardiovascular health and care. CCS Awards are granted for excellence in research, teaching, exemplary care, prevention of cardiovascular diseases and overall career contribution. We encourage you to nominate worthy individuals from across the country for these prestigious awards.
These awards of excellence are presented annually at the CCS Awards Ceremony held during the Canadian Cardiovascular Congress. Award criteria and information on how to submit nominations is provided below.
- NEW in 2023: Exemplary Leadership in Clinical Cardiovascular Medicine and Surgery Award
- CCS Achievement Award
- Distinguished Teacher/Mentor Award
- Dr. Harold N. Segall Award of Merit
- Dr. Robert E. Beamish Award
- Research Achievement Award
- CCS Women in Cardiovascular Medicine/Science Mentorship Award
- Trainee Excellence in Education Award
- Trainee Research Award
- Young Investigator Award