CUBED+ Community of Practice
You must abide by the following rules of conduct:
- Do not engage in any unlawful conduct in the Community. In particular, do not post, publish, or distribute any defamatory, obscene, infringing or other unlawful material or information in the Community.
- Treat others in the Community as you would expect them to treat you. Do not engage in personal attacks or any type of “flaming” of other users. Do not “troll,” i.e., post topics or opinions that are designed to provoke a negative response from one or more specific users.
- Do not use offensive language. If you have any doubts about whether a particular statement might be considered offensive by other users, do not post it.
- Do not engage in disruptive activity in the Community, such as persistent off-topic contributions or comments, or statements that might incite other users to violate these guidelines or participate in illegal activities.
- Do not contribute content that contains photos, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other applicable law unless you own or have rights to these materials.
- Do not post any instructions, software or other materials that would allow participants or third parties to harm other users’ computers or to inappropriately access software or websites.
- Do not post any computer programs that contain destructive features, such as viruses, worms or Trojan horses. Do not employ any type of bots for the use of scrolling, showing multiple screens, or other activities that might disrupt online communication.
- Do not falsely impersonate any other person in the forum.
- Do not use the Community to spam other users, including sending identical and irrelevant submissions to many different discussion groups, mailing lists or communities.
- Do not misrepresent the source of anything you contribute.
- Do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the CCS website or social media accounts whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
- While you may use the Community to provide supplemental information about your own business that might be of interest to other users (without spamming them), do not rely on the Community as the primary mechanism for operating or promoting your business. Any use of the Community for commercial purposes is solely at your own risk, and CCS assumes no liability for such use.
- You are responsible and liable for all your activities while participating in the CCS online Community, including anything you contribute.
- The CCS elected council reserves the right to remove at any time, without notice, any contribution that violates these guidelines. The CCS elected council also reserves the right at any time, without notice, to ban a user who has violated these rules of conduct from any sub-community or all Community forums.
- Some participants may post Internet website links in the Community forum. In addition, CCS reminds you that some content and links on the Internet contain inappropriate material, such as malware or adult content that is not suitable for children or may be offensive to some users.
- You are responsible for any actions you may take based on information or advice you receive while online. Use your own good judgment when evaluating information provided through the Community. The decision to share information or conduct transactions with anyone is your own; therefore conduct your own research prior to making any decisions.