CCS membership offer – Exclusive Benefits with RBC
Together with RBC, exclusive offers have been designed for CCS membership and based on your career stage may include RBC Private Banking, practice management solutions, and lifestyle perks. Along with the specialized financial advice and support provided by RBC Healthcare, these exclusive benefits will help support your unique personal and professional needs.
Benefits for CCS members include:
Benefits for physicians and residents:
- Full Fee Waiver of Standard RBC Private Banking Package: the standard $125 RBC Private Banking monthly fee will be waived each month1 and after your second year, it will continue to be waived with an eligible RBC credit card.
- Early Access to RBC Private Banking: the standard RBC Private Banking requirement for eligible clients to have a net worth of $3 million or a minimum of $1 million in investable assets2 will be waived.
- RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege for Private Banking Credit Card: waiver on the standard annual fee for the first year3. Exclusive to CCS members.
- RBC Rewards points: earn 5x the points4 on eligible spend at CCS with the RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege for Private Banking or RBC Avion® Visa Business credit cards. Exclusive to CCS members. Valid until December 31, 2023.
- RBC Practice Solutions: up to 30%5, 6, 7 discounts on digital solutions to optimize your practice. Exclusive to CCS members. Valid until December 31, 2021.
Plus, Exclusive benefits for all CCS members:
- RBC Avion Visa Infinite Credit Card: waiver on the standard annual fee for the first year8.
- Kids & Company: get priority access to full-time or flexible part-time childcare within six months of registration and waived $200 registration fee9.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 For full terms and conditions on the CCS membership offer with RBC, please visit rbc.com/ccsterms
®/TM Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. Used under licence.