Begin your abstract submission for Vascular 2023 today
Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your work on the Vascular 2023 stage.
Six host organizations will offer concurrent scientific and educational programs where healthcare providers and researchers with diverse backgrounds and specialties will learn, share and connect.
Thousands of delegates will gather over five days to discuss how we can collectively prevent and treat some of our society’s most challenging chronic diseases, including vascular diseases.
Host organizations: the Canadian Cardiovascular Society, Canadian Society of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Canadian Venous Thromboembolism Research Network, Diabète Québec, Diabetes Canada and Thrombosis Canada.
How does the ONE call for science work?
- Click on the link below to begin the Vascular 2023 Call for Science process.
- As the submitter, you will be asked to select the organization that best represents your area of research.
- Indicate if you would like your abstract to be considered for the Vascular stream.
- Submit before thedeadline of 12:00 noon EDT, May 2, 2023.
- Your submission will be peer-reviewed and may be accepted for presentation as a part of your submitting organization’s scientific/educational program or highlighted as part of the Vascular Day program.
CCS and CCCN Call for Workshop Submissions
CCS and CCCN members are invited to vascular2023.ca to submit workshop proposals for inclusion in the 2023 CCS and CCCN scientific programs. The deadline to submit is 12:00 noon EDT, April 4, 2023.
Spread the word! Encourage your fellow researchers, trainees, young investigators, and other colleagues to submit their work and contribute to the Canadian vascular community at large. For more information visit vascular2023.ca.
Other NewsSee All
CIHR-ICRH/CCS Distinguished & Mid-Career Lecturer Awards in Cardiovascular Sciences 2023 Winners Announced!
August 17, 2023
Congratulations to the 2023 DLA and MLA Awardees!CCS News CIHR-ICRH Vascular 2023