International Associate of the CCS
International Associates of the CCS are individuals who are licensed to practice medicine outside of Canada and the US, who have a specialist certificate in cardiology or cardiac surgery but do not meet the applications conditions of Cardiovascular Specialist / PhD / Pharmacist with a CV Specialty membership in the CCS.
- Fee: $445.00 + Affiliate membership fees (if selected)
International Associate of the CCS Membership Benefits and Services
As the trusted voice of cardiovascular clinicians, scientists, and CV healthcare professionals in Canada, the CCS advances heart health for all – and membership has its privileges!
Not only do members have access to the CCS’s full complement of highly regarded Clinical Practice Guidelines, knowledge translation tools, and CPD programming, but as an International Associate of the CCS, you will be able to take advantage of tangible member benefits including:
- A free online subscription to the Canadian Journal of Cardiology (a $450.00 value).
- Discounted rates to publish articles in the CJC Open and the new CJC Pediatric & Congenital Heart Disease.
- More than 50% off on registration rates for the annual Canadian Cardiovascular Congress, plus discounts on other CCS accredited events and Affiliate events.
- A subscription to the members-only CCS Online monthly newsletters, featuring updates on Guidelines, upcoming events, continuing professional development and more.
- Exclusive access to view the CCS members-only job portal and submit postings for inclusion.
- Exclusive access and posting privileges to the CCS Member Bulletin Board.
- The option to find your niche and join one of our 13 Affiliate societies that are part of the One Heart Team.