Events & Resources
Monthly Virtual Lecture Series 2020-2021
The CSCS and its trainees are excited to sponsor a monthly virtual lecture series. Each month, experts from across Canada and beyond will be asked present on relevant and timely topics in the field of cardiac surgery. The lecture series is designed to be of value to both surgeons, trainees, and allied health care professionals.
If you are a CSCS member, check your email for more information and for the links to join these exciting and informative events.
We are looking for feedback and suggestions. Please contact us if you are interested in giving a lecture.
2021 Spring Meeting
The 2021 Spring Meeting will take place on June 24-27, 2021 at the Prince of Wales Hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.
Click here for more information.
Cardiac Surgery Resident Forum (Bootcamp)
The Cardiac Surgery Resident Forum (Bootcamp) is an official CSCS initiative. The goal of the Bootcamp is to facilitate the transition of medical students to 1st-year residency with an introduction to the basics of the cardiac surgery specialty. The Bootcamp is offered yearly through a host institution.
Check back soon for more information about the 2021 Bootcamp.
Canadian Cardiovascular Congress (CCC) 2021
October 21-24, 2021
CSCS is a proud CCC educational partner. Information on CSCS activities and programming at CCC 2021will be updated here when available.
- Cardiac surgery in Canada during the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Guidance Statement from the Canadian Society of Cardiac Surgeons
- Ramping Up Delivery of Cardiac Surgery During the COVID-19 Pandemic – A Guidance Statement From The Society of Thoracic Surgeons COVID-19 Task Force
- Ramping Up the Delivery of Cardiac Surgery During the COVID-19 Pandemic – A Guidance Statement From the CSCS
- Adult Cardiac Surgery During the COVID19 Pandemic – A Tiered Patient Triage
- Adult cardiac surgery and the COVID-19 pandemic – Aggressive infection mitigation strategies are necessary
- Safe Reintroduction of Cardiovascular Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic
1100-222 Queen Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5V9
1-877-569-3407 ext. 418