As a benefit of CCS membership, all members are entitled to a free subscription to the Canadian Journal of Cardiology (CJC). This includes a print subscription as well as electronic access through the CJC Online. In order to activate your free electronic subscription, register an account at www.onlinecjc.ca. You can then use the username and password you created to login on the CJC website.
Detailed instructions on how to claim your subscription are below.
Benefits of Online Access
• Read full text articles online and on the CJC mobile site
• Set customized alerts for updates on new issues, articles in press, citations and saved searches
• Save articles to your personal reading list
CJC Electronic Access Instructions
Step 1: Register
• Go to www.onlinecjc.ca and click on Register and Claim Your Subscription in the banner at the top right of the screen
• On the next screen:
• If you have previously registered on the journal website, enter your username/password to Log in
• If you are new to the CJC site, click the Create Account link and complete the account registration form
Step 2: Claim Online Access
• On the next screen, click the box “I receive my subscription through a society membership”
• Enter your CJC Account Number and Last Name and then click Activate Claim
Enter your Account Number exactly as it appears on your print label.
Sample Account Number: 19885303-1